Sunday, February 1, 2009

Whorls and Eddies

I will confess, now, that I am more than a little concerned about Miss Roth. Her behavior is quite odd; at first, I thought she was simply exhausted, but the more I watched her at The Last Gate, the more I realized that something had been done to her. I suspect that horrible Blood Raider, Dr. Celes Tenebrae. Supposed ally or not, she reeks of Sabik filth and is surely up to no good.

God grant me strength, but I do not know what to do with it if He does. I have no knowledge of how to deal with brain-addled Gallente girls.

...

On a seperate note, Amarrian space is beginning to become a little dangerous for me. This has little to nothing to do with my support of the Dream; rather, it is connected to my Imperial politics. I'll have to leave soon, I fear, and with so much left undone. At least I'll be able to leave an appropriate parting gift on my way out the door. Remember, future self, to thank Casi for her help again.

I should not have so rudely left the company of my Society brethen at that awful bar, but I had to. If I had stayed, so much could have been lost. Fortunately, I arrived in time to avert disaster, but I need to stay off the grid for a little while longer.

One last note, a reminder to the me that will look on these words in the near future: investigate Ms Jenneth's story.

1 comment:

  1. That was some enjoyable RP. We should really find more ways to work together in the future. Hope to see you IG soon, I've been watching for you.

    ReplyDelete